Monday, November 27, 2006

Finally! -- Gilles Peterson Podcast

I was complaining about it a week ago, and I was telling you about Gilles's new website earlier today, and while browsing this very website I found it: The Gilles Peterson podcast. Incredible! As far as I heard till now, in the first episode he is sharing some thoughts and discoveries, he is chatting about Brownswood recordings, the new label he has set up (and after Talkin' Loud in the 80s and 90s his second), and--of course--he is playing great music.

Definitely a must (the xml link to subscribe to it is still missing though)!

Furthermore, you can also find all 6 episodes of the Gilles in Brasil Podcast I told you about earlier without having to access the creepy sponsor website.

---
Ah yeah, and the Gilles Peterson (Henrik Schwarz, Jazzanova, and Ben Westbeech) Berlin gig on Dec 14 is gonna take place in the Bohannon Club in Mitte.

No comments: