Saturday, October 14, 2006

Going More Official: jerryblossom.de

Hi guys,
I hope you had a great Friday 13th. I sure did.
Today, I noticed a woman dropping something while crossing a big street in the heart of the 5e arrondissement. I waited for the next green phase of the traffic light, because for some reason I was curious what she might've lost, and I found... her VISA Card. I followed her and gave it back with a smile. Since she hadn't noticed yet, she was heavily surprised. That was fun.
I will curse my honesty when I am running out of money at the end of the month...

Listen, another thing: I just wanted to let you know that I am going more official.
I registered the domain jerryblossom.de, and I am thinking about slightly changing the premise of my blogging (as well as extending the website): Less internet pearls, more useless thoughts... Paris gives me a whole lotta them. Stay tuned...

No comments: