Monday, July 30, 2007

Brain and Language - Talking Brains Blog

I just discovered that the two guys I mentioned in a post 3 months ago, recently launched a blog on brain and language, called talking brains.

Both are big names in the field, Gregory Hickok being Cognitive (Neuro)Science Professor at UC Irvine, and David Poeppel Biology and Linguistics Professor at the University of Maryland (and buddy of my Parisian supervisor). It was a pity that David Poeppel had to cancel his participation in the workshop I recently attended on the overlap of linguistics and neuroscience.

At first glance their blog features article reviews and job offers in the field. I guess most of it might be understandable to non-neuroscientists (cf. understandable neuroscience series).
Can't wait to see what's going to come.

No comments: