Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ask questions, demand answers... Loose Change

Boom...
Tonight after coming home from work, I faintly remembered having read about an internet documentary called "Loose Change". I just wanted to skip through it to get an idea... and it totally blew my mind.
I mean, I have read and heard about the theories behind 9/11. I've discussed them as well as the event itself for hours and hours. Nevertheless, this well-made documentary honestly adds some new dimensions.
I do know that there is an intrinsic level of suspiciousness one should have against (or for) conspiracy theories. However, this documentary is special. It has an unagitated and concise style, covering a lot of details in a very well-sourced way. Watch it.

Even if 99% of it might turn out to be purely coincidental...
Ask questions, demand answers.

No comments: